mother in law
duthjo duthjo 26-30 7 Answers Dec 17, 2010

Sweet! Go for it man. On the down side though, you know Jerry Springer doesn't actually pay guests to appear on the show.

Best Answer

What's a mil?

Best Answer

mother in law

Best Answer

Please elaborate on the "flirt" part - what degree of flirting are we talking about?<br />
Oh man - now I really wanna know how this ends - keep us updated - hahaha!

Best Answer

1: She may need validation that she's still attractive. 2: She may be in competition with her daughter (which started long before you arrived on the scene). 3: You're being tested (by her or your wife or the Universe--maybe all three!) EMERGENCY PROCEDURE: EJECT! EJECT! EJECT!

Best Answer

I feel sorry for her daughter. that's terrible.

Best Answer

I think both could be true... you may be seeing something you want to see, or perhaps she is giving you the signals. I think men can be quiet intuitive when they need to be, and usually woman don't put the feelings out there unless they intended to. This is a really bad road to go down though, and I can't see it ending well at all. Not being a downer or goodie goodie cause I am definitely no saint.... Just saying it doesn't seem plausible.

Best Answer

What is happening? You are choosing to see something that may or may not be there. If you want to get together with her make sure she approaches you without and guessing or questions about her intent. Because chances are that it will fall apart faster than you can imagine and you will be kicked out real quick.

Best Answer