smoothy666 smoothy666 22-25, M 15 Answers Feb 21, 2012

Nope I dig ears but I like guys with foot fetishis that means foot rubs for me! Ya!!

Best Answer

What if she has had a sex change but still has man feet ?

Best Answer

Oh well, I'm not gonna throw away all my shoes now !?

Best Answer

I am in the same boat as you are but only if they are pretty and shapely and smooth and have their toes painted

Best Answer

i have a foot fetish for womens feet , they have to be with arches and clean i love meaty soles and plump toes , and also i love to see feet that looks nice when wrinkled, i also like mature feet

Best Answer

your in luck..I have a foot fetish service. I find your fetish very interesting and fascinating. I have clean well groomed feet. I am attractive, classy/sophisticated a whole lot of fun and easy to get along with. I am a bit tickilish FYI with a irrestistable giggle-LOL.<br />
If interested please contact me at 949.929.8053<br />
and do check my website for guidelines and procedures. <br />
www.wix.com/lovingtouch2/chandellearnold2<br />
writerwoman2

Best Answer

In answer to your original question: Yes I'm "on the same boat" Let me know how your search works out

Best Answer

the wife had a foot fetish for me that she thought i needed to pay more attention to,so i tried to create a foot fetish ,mind you,i had alot of fetishes over time,but a foot ,hmmmmmmmmmm,i tried and complied and she enjoyed while being toyed,but it turns out it was just the first step in her training of me as her lil boytoy,i did enjoy the footjobs though but the clean up was not of my taste

Best Answer

There are LOTS of guys with foot fetishes on here. <br />
Search in groups.

Best Answer

LOL, its mostly women i wanna know about, but thanks anyway x

Best Answer

The vast majority of fetishists on here are guys. You might find something under "I'm a woman who likes to have her feet ....". All kinds of groups- I would be very surprised if there isn't one.

Best Answer

There's TONS and you could check it out in 3 secs, so why assume?

Best Answer

same fetish for male feet though.

Best Answer

*rubs sole on your face*

Best Answer

It's been a fetish of mine since I was a little kid,summer time drives me crazy when I see women with sandals and flip flops on( it's not all women's feet mind you) it's a very enjoyable time,I love it when my wife's friends come over in flip flops, no one wears shoes in the house so they walk around bare foot, I try not to stare. Lol!!

Best Answer

I can't stop thinking and obsessing over sexy feet and shoes

Best Answer