I have a friend who buys things cheap at garage sales every week then sales it for more on Ebay

Best Answer

That's actually a unique idea. Thanks

Best Answer

your very welcome :)

Best Answer

:):)

Best Answer

you can remove your house phone bill if you have internet by using google's phone service.. you can also stop paying for television if you can tolerate living a few hours behind others.. you can stop going to the movies if you can tolerate camera quality.. not smoking cigarettes is a good way to save lots of money.. i use the boxes that stuff comes in as plates to reduce cost of soap and water and plates.. grocery bags are as good as garbage bags as you shouldn't have more garbage than you bought from the grocery..

Best Answer

I actually don't have any of that. I have my cellphone but I don't pay a ridiculous bill. My student loans are what's kicking my butt and other medical bills.

Best Answer

Become a ******** or work for McBreezy ( McDonalds) as a janitor.... Your choice.. The economy sucks.. Hey ..an if all fails get a sugar daddy. lol

Best Answer