iLoveForever iLoveForever 13-15, F 11 Answers Jun 27, 2011

Nothing you don't want them to... as in I mean if you're not comfortable with anything they want to do, or check for, you always can refuse.

Best Answer

I'm scared too I'm 12 and I haven't had mine done yet can somebody please tell me what they will do my mom said they will look and my well i say down stairs even if u don't have sex I'm so scared I cried for 4 hours tell me I'm just 12

Best Answer

Check your heart, lungs, blood pressure, reflexes, abdomen, glands, ears, eyes & throat. They'll most likely do a full blood panel. They'll want to know if and when you began to menstruate and the date of your last period. If you live in the USA you may be offered a shot to prevent the human papilloma virus. They'll want to know if you are sexually active, smoke, drink, or do illegal drugs. They may send you to an OBGYN for a pap smear. Buck up, it's nothing you can't handle. DO NOT LIE ABOUT ANYTHING. Go in alone. Leave your mom in the waiting room.

Best Answer

Doctors are lazy, they will probably do less than you are expecting. They will listen to your heart and your lungs and that is probably it.

Best Answer

They will ask if you are sexually active. Try to not be embarrassed, everyone is so the doctors are used to it, they have heard it all before & should not make you feel uncomfortable at all. If you say no, you will have just the same physical you have had everytime before. If you say yes they will ask a few more questions relating to that & will give you a pap smear & breast exam. I think maybe that is what you were looking for, I know I was terrified to have my first pap smear.. They will not do one if you have not had sex. If you have had sex, it is important to talk to them about it and be tested on a regular basis. The tests are not fun, but if you are grown up enough to feel you are ready for sex than you should feel even more of an adult to be responsible enough to take care of yourself. You will be fine either way, relax & remember its only an hour long at the most & then its over.

Best Answer

Im not sexually active, so that wont be a problem thank god

Best Answer

Hehe, well, then there is no reason to be nervous. Being a teenager is never easy, so many " first times " to be nervous about... If you look back you will see times when you felt that way & really didn't need to.. You will be fine, the female things that are coming up for you have many more pleasant feelings then bad ones!

Best Answer

Just a basic physical. Check your spine, blood pressure, pulse, probably take a medical history. Have your date of your last menstrual cycle ready. Unless you complain of something specific, that's all they'll do.

Best Answer

Check blood pressure, listen to breathing with stethescope, weigh you, check ears and maybe look at your spine to see if it is straight. Might take blood and urine.

Best Answer

just check everything out.

Best Answer