maybe you ought not to be in a relationship. Your thought process seems a bit skewed so you may not be making the best relationship choices.

Best Answer

Its not that I only care about sex. I do love her and I would never do anything to hurt her.... Generally. I was just wonderin.

Best Answer

well, cheating is very hurtful to most people. If sex is a big deal for you, this relationship may not work out. But it's best to deal with it before going out and hooking up with others.

Best Answer

by the way... at your age, it's quite reasonable for your girlfriend to decide that sex isn't part of your relationship

Best Answer

Ure prob right. Ill give it more time and c how it goes

Best Answer

wow....why is she your girl friend if she doesnt give you anything...and no I am not just talking sex here. some quality must have been there....<br />
before getting something else get out of what you are in! <br />
that is advise from someone older and wiser!

Best Answer

There's this thing called master... ever try it its actually easier and better than sex in my opinion.

Best Answer