If you were my son, I'd say, "Son, you are being pu$$y whipped and I did not raise you to be pu$$y whipped. She is unhealthy for you. I see you moping around the house day in and day out. You can't concentrate on school, sports, having fun or anything else because you are consumed by this tramp; what she has done, what she has lied about, what she will do- and let me assure you she has gotten away with this twice she will strike again. I am sorry you are in agony. I hate to see you hurt. Every time she doesn’t answer a call or text you will get a knot in your stomach with worry. You cannot go on like this and she will never change. Please take care of your health and well being and end this thing for good. I love you.”

Best Answer

Any young man this torn up at about 18 years old over a girl has so much to offer the right young lady. He is a gem but can't see it right now. Rejection in the form of cheating is blinding

Best Answer

i'll take your advice and move on
i think i can get over it >ty

Best Answer

You have fallen deeply. Give that affection to someone who deserves you

Best Answer

I wish you the best-Thanks for the BA

Best Answer

Is your love conditional on her being monogamous? If so, it is time to break up. It is tough to actually live unconditional love. Not many even understand the concept, much less feel it.

Best Answer

Only you can know what to do, but you do need to make a decision.<br />
Option 1: leave. Option 2: stay.<br />
You need to ask yourself questions like "am I willing to work with her to get past the hurt?" "will she sincerely try to build a stronger relationship with me?" "is she capable of being faithful?" "how strongly do I feel about fidelity?"<br />
If you love her, and she can change & devote herself, then you have the potential to get your relationship back, with some hard work.<br />
It might be a good idea to talk to some intelligent, trustworthy friends who know both of you and the history of your relationship.<br />
All the best :)

Best Answer

i talked to her brother and sister about this
they both know what she did
but they still asked me to give her another chance becouse they never saw her crying like this.. her bro told me even me will watch her for u and if i found something even a small thing about her cheating he will tell me that she dont deserve me

Best Answer

that's an alright safety net, but you should probably sit down and have a talk with your girlfriend too, without the dramatics. Just talk openly about how she hurt you, what you both want/expect from the relationship, if there's anything either of you have felt missing. It would be easier if relationships were black and white, but they never are.

Best Answer

You are hurt and need time to process everything. If you do wish to try to forgive her, only do so with the understanding from her, that it is going to be her job to help you regain the shattered trust over time and help you through this. Regardless of if you break up or not, she should probably also seek out counseling to find out exactly what drove her to engage in such destructive behaviors and how to identify and avoid the circumstances/mindsets that could lead to treading the same path again. Best of luck to you both.

Best Answer

ya gotta look after number 1. you can try to get her help if shes coopertive.

Best Answer

I don't want to tell you what to do but I would never ever be with someone I knew cheated on me. Most cheaters will do it again someday. I know it sucks but you deserve someone who will repect you and the relationship enough not to cheat.

Best Answer

She's young, you're young. Keep 'er. Don't get pregnant.

Best Answer

Watch for the entrapment!

Best Answer