tell the truth to both then see what your options are

Best Answer

Back when I was in college I had the same dilemma and my brother gave me a bit of wise advice: just try to juggle both checks until it all blows up in your face.

Best Answer

you have already chosen, now you are looking for a way to make it right!

Best Answer

Make no choice. IF either one was theone, you would know it and not ask the question. Be honset and enjoy the company of them (if they chose to remain. But make no commitment, because when the answer comes to you, you will know.

Best Answer

You have no respect for your girlfriend; so man up and leave the girlfriend; she deserves better.

Best Answer

Tell them both what's up...you clearly can't be with both of them as someone in the triangle will get hurt! You're in a tough spot, but you put yourself there by not ending things with your current gf before seeking another! Although your intention is not to hurt either one of them, I'm sure they'll both feel the pain of betrayal once you unleash your misbehaving.....but, time to stop playing them both and pick the one you truly want to be with...that is if either one of them still wants you after you tell them what's up!!! I hope things work out for you!

Best Answer

I'm thinking that you were not truly happy with your gf or your wouldn't have decided to find other friends.

Best Answer

You said fell in love with. The end.

Best Answer

God says 'none'. Get married like any normal woman does.

Best Answer

man up, leave your gf (she deserves better) and be honest to the new girl.

Best Answer

Maybe if you stuck with one of them from the beginning you wouldn't have this problem..

Best Answer