I am single...... I am honest... I am a good person.... and I am attractive. Why can't I find a compatible woman to share my life with?
guitargirl23 guitargirl23 26-30, F 8 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in LGBT

the lesbian dating pool is kind of shallow most times but u will meet the one if u are open to it i wish u love and happiness

Best Answer

Thank you for your positiveness. :)

Best Answer

You need to reach out socially. I hope you find happiness.

Best Answer

I agree with you. I think that if I start to go out more I give myself a better chance at meeting someone pretty awesome. Thanks for your response. :)

Best Answer

Because you haven't looked, like you said you keep to yourself. Get together with friends, or make friends and go out to a classy place to meet someone new. Not a bar or club....You'll just find trash there..

Best Answer

that is the problem you are honest and a good person and most take advantage of those quality's

Best Answer

You know what.... I think you may be right.

Best Answer

the sad part is just the fact I could be

Best Answer

Best Answer

because people will not see you for you if you keep everything to your self , you your self know that your honest and so on , but how is everyone gonna know if your secret is too your self , just like a superhero clark kent doesn't walk around with a cape , he is geeky and nerdy but deep in side he always save the day as superman , so what i am saying is go out and meet people let your voice be herd

Best Answer

Finding another woman isn't easy, I've tried. I've had a crush on ny boss four some time now. She has a girlfriend. Yet comes to me with all her problems. I ask myself why she isn't with me everyday. Any one I try to be with after her, just isn't her. :( so I know the feeling!

Best Answer

Because you haven't found lesbian online dating yet.

Best Answer