Howlingsoulofthewolf Howlingsoulofthewolf 18-21, F 6 Answers Sep 4 in Community

If we allow the compassionate death of ill animals is one thing but to do so when so much could be done is wrong take your paper to a hole other level and talk about policies that result in family's having to turn in well rounded pets or working dogs as well as city policies that result in rental owners not allowing pets of any kind

Best Answer

Hmmmm, that's a good thought! Policies meaning more of ? Sorry can you elaborate more for me ?

Best Answer

Breed Specific legislation, laws pertaining to rental property owners insurance policies for pets most surprisingly aren't breed specific but based on size of pets also double standard of protective service dogs police are permitted but if your dog gets any bit training at all the police can have it euthanized without cause this isn't all city so check with your local department

Best Answer

works fine. insert needle into arm of person who thinks they have the right to terminate life, allow them to press plunger all the way down before they find it is hooked up to their arm, not the pet that just needed a few more hours/days to find a home

Best Answer

See I use the example that for every animal that is out down, a human is as well. Healthy, nothing wrong with them , just a human taking up more space and money , after all that's what they euthanize for anyways? It's a legal murder factory , and to me it's sick, but for my project I am just trying to faster as Much perspectives as I can - this is an example I use when talking about this
Puppies = babies
young dogs= kids
Older dogs = teenagers
Mother dogs = a mother human
Senior dogs= senior humans

-I am not really religious, I just don't understand why humans think they can play G-d?

Best Answer

Have you actually talked to a shelter or just volunteered for a day these decisions are not made lightly and sometimes is the best option other than releasing them to run free in packs and eat babies from your back yard in witch we would have to euthanize them any way this sounds like a great project for you as you have the right heart but fail to understand the full scope

Best Answer

if an animal has little to no hope finding a good home for whatever reason is probably better not existing.... why cause a living creature to live a life of nothingness?

Best Answer

Why take them in when most haven't Asked to be ? Every animal deserve the time to find the love of a home . It's called a shelter , but it's not a shelter at all. Shelter means sf place, away from danger ....

Best Answer

there is only so much room in a shelter... it can be difficult to find homes for animals.. with only limited funding a shelter can't afford to keep all those animals until they find a home.

Best Answer

Its taboo but its necessary. If thees idoits from PETA want o saqve every animal, they can fork over the ******* bqnk to do it till then.... STFU

Best Answer

?

Best Answer

actually PETA is responsible for thousands of euthanasias a year

Best Answer