hannah14x hannah14x 13-15, F 6 Answers Aug 24 in Community

The best way to lose your fear, self confidence issue and these sort of things is to ask yourself and answer it,and then ask yourself about your answer.
for example=I am shy,why?
answer=because they may think to themselves that I'm rude.
Why they may think to themselves that you are rude?
And go one and continue asking yourself until you have a question that there is no answer for it,i call it final question.
And then you'll find out that there is no reason for you to be shy and these sort of things..
I've done it,and it totally works for me...
And i hop that it is gonna be useful for you :)

Best Answer

That's a great idea I've never thought of that before I'm gonna do that , thanks :)

Best Answer

well start doing it ,,,you are as good as anybody ,,,and we all are nuts in our own way so be yourself ,,,but just talk to people ,,and if you say something stupid so what ,,we all have to learn how to walk by falling a lot ,but one day we cant believe we are running ,,,if you just do it you will be fine ,,believe it or not I am shy too but what scares me I face ,,I was afraid in silence to long

Best Answer

first you should learn to love, admire and appreciate your body more.

Best Answer

The wanting to become more confident will help you to become so. Takes time, experience. Just don't stop mixing with others and do things you enjoy too.

Best Answer