This is a day old now........is the headache better ? <br />
Did you get lots of kisses and hugs ?

Best Answer

I did get lots of hugs and kisses. But I still got the headache and now I have a sore throat with it. I think I have a cold or the flu. I feel miserable. But hugs and kisses will make it all better.

Best Answer

Take a few painkillers, it will probably be more effective than a kiss on the forehead. -:)

Best Answer

I did and it will work soon.

Best Answer

Most certainly. *Kiss*

Best Answer

Thank you. I am feeling better. I know better than to drink diet coke.

Best Answer

Actually, there are head massage therapy techniques to relieve stress and even get rid of headaches. They work. If you Google "head massage" or more specifically "Indian Head Massage" there are videos on the various techniques. I haven't taken an aspirin or an acetaminophen ba<x>sed product for years although I rarely get headaches.

Best Answer

Nice, thank you for the information. I will check it out. This one is coming from diet coke. I drink several and they always give me a headache.

Best Answer

I'm on a diet but I never did drink much soda or diet soda. before. I love red wine but, I quit drinking red wine not because headaches or the alcohol but because of the sugar. Please read up on soda "and" diet soda use as there are studies that they're equally bad for different reasons. Enough of my lecture, hope your headache disappears.

Best Answer

You can lecture me. I know better than to drink that nasty stuff. I will not do that again.

Best Answer

there are also a number of excersizes and things you can do ......if youre ever in need of a list of things.....let me know....

Best Answer

Yes, I would love a list. I know I drink diet coke and that makes me have a headache. I know better than to do that but I did it anyway. I will not do that again.

Best Answer

Mmm hmm, I think I will.

Best Answer

Thank you. I am feeling better.

Best Answer

Strangely ......that works sometimes. = )

Best Answer

Yes it does. I think is is knowing someone cares.

Best Answer