Tell him but tell him really fast and if he keeps asking what you said keep telling him really fast so <br />
After he's asked u 2 more times just say you know what I said so stop asking me

Best Answer

Call him up and ask him out. We're in an age now where the gal should take the initiative once in a while. I know that for me I am stoked when a girl asks me out, even if it is with someone I'm not interested in.

Best Answer

Are you interested in a girl with curves? He isn't but he told his mom he likes me..I don't get it!:/

Best Answer

.just sit back and let nature take its course.

Best Answer

Guess that's all I really can do

Best Answer

just be brave and try to give him a hint, or play truth or dare, and if he says truth say ''if you could only date on girl, who would it be?'' and should tell you, and ya try to not say it the first time you ask him, wait at least till 10 questions are asked, then ask him, good luck!!

Best Answer

Thanks (:

Best Answer

You don't have to look like a model to go out with him. If he really liked you he'd disregard your appearance. Tell him how you really feel... you never know what'll happen. Good luck! (:

Best Answer