I don't have a lot of money so does that have an influence even though that's why I'm going to college? And I do happen to be Hispanic so does that also have an effect? Also I'm only somewhat shy but keep an open mind. I am confident but not cocky.
AlexG101 AlexG101 18-21, M 10 Answers Nov 23, 2012 in Romance & True Love

The looks, it's always the looks. B*tches are shallow.

Best Answer

You just have to find a girl who appreciates you. Clearly you and I both seem to run into *******...personally, a nice girl would be better than what has been going on now...

Best Answer

Those of us on EP who don't know you personally cannot begin to answer this question with any degree of certainly, so all I can suggest is that you work on improving yourself in whatever way you can. I know listening is a major skill most women love and most men are missing.

Best Answer

women don't like vanity

Best Answer

You haven't found the right one yet - sometimes that takes time. Good luck.

Best Answer

Are you good looking?

Best Answer

Lol I do believe so.

Best Answer

Well take the initiative man, girls like men who are a lil bit assertive.

Best Answer

And dude, I'm Italian and Samoan, and some people confuse me with being Hispanic, but that hasn't stopped me from getting chicks, nor will it ever.

Best Answer