Dress well, be punctual, and take a good look at your CV and cover letter to see what kind of weak points an employer might spot. Be prepared to answer to those with positive responses. Think of some strengths and weaknesses to talk about - weaknesses should be realistic, human, but of course not crippling. Nothing makes eyes roll more than "Sometimes I work TOO hard". Don't be scared to seem ambitious and passionate. Most job interviews have general questions like "Tell me about a time you were awesome at a previos job" or "What do you do if a kid tells you to f-off and die?".Stuff like that.

Best Answer

Congrats! Be confident!

Best Answer

Make sure you know the place for the interview and don't be late. Also be nice to other, there is chance that they will be your work mate. <br />
I've been told that if you called for interview you 75% already got the job, they just need to making sure you are the right person for it. Good luck! :)

Best Answer

T.J gave some really good advice - the only thing that I would add would to dress smartly, but in a manner that is friendly and approachable - you are going to be working with children, so you'll need to give that vibe. And smile alot - not so that you look like the Cheshire Cat, but a smile is much warmer and will suit the job you're going for. Good luck :)

Best Answer

Yes, put in a good word for ME, cause I'm gonna be in that same position later on.

Best Answer

Wear appropriate clothing to the job interview.

Best Answer