BasicGirlSally BasicGirlSally 18-21, F 5 Answers Nov 27, 2013 in Struggles

They would only pity you. Do you like to receive pity from the people you don't like?

Best Answer

I just want them to leave me alone I'm dealing with a lot right now.

Best Answer

I doubt they would believe you and would think you were only looking for sympathy and would probably be meaner.

Best Answer

It wouldn't stop people like that. Rise above them, they aren't worth your time or thoughts!!! I hope things better for you, sending you some prayers.

Best Answer

One question your saying a roommate reported you and the next your saying gorls are mean to you, Maybe you need to step back and look at what your doing to **** off so many people

Best Answer

I don't drink or anything due to my diesease and ppl tease me saying I'm being too goody goody

Best Answer

gotta be more than that. I know many many people who dont drink and have never seen anyone tease them even when I was in collage

Best Answer

That's simply it. I'm also really innocent and naive. They tease me about it. But I can't stop my personality they shouldn't bully me for it

Best Answer

your right no one should be bullied but I see you didnt answer the question about what your room mate reported you for

Best Answer