emmybear emmybear 18-21, F 12 Answers Apr 30, 2012

When I was in my early twenties I left a 5 year relationship. Our friends were all tied together and I found myself living by myself and trying to meet new people to offset all of the friends that were tied to him.<br />
I started kickboxing. Let out all of my frustrations against that bag, my partner and the instructor. If I had a bad day at work, if the ex called and upset me, if I just became over emotional....I went straight to that gym. I also had a journal I wrote in each night. I made myself write at least something down every night and found that one day no longer "needed" that journal because I'd worked it all out.<br />
SIDE NOTE: RickISAmasing's offer is um, creepy to say the least. You're an 18-21 year old female and should NOT be emailing with a 61-65 year old male.

Best Answer

And ha ha, No my friends weren't literally tied together =P

Best Answer

I like this :) It was obviously a very effect method of emotional release. and I know the feeling a lot of my issues are centered around having to start over, me and my ex were together nearly three years and when we broke up I hit rock bottom and all of my friends were his friends and that made things worse. I am getting over it slowly I think but it really sucks when things like that happen.

Best Answer

lol I would hope not. :)

Best Answer

And you know it's just part of life. Especially when you are so young. Though we grow up with this sort of ideal that you'll meet the love of our life in high school or college, this is just not the case these days. It's so much better to experience life and experience different people before settling down. And a little hurt in our lives is healthy. Helps us learn to cope with stress and loss.
I of course didn't see this when I was your age but once I got through it and came out on the other end I knew that I was stronger for it =)
Chin up, buttercup. Life is waiting for you =)

Best Answer

I have agree with the martial arts thing. I used to practice Tae Kwon Do and sparring was a great stress reliever for me.

Best Answer

Writing can be a good way to release pent up emotion by putting it onto paper, also drawing can bring out emotions and give you a picture worth a thousand words/feelings.

Best Answer

I bought a sketch pad and a journal this morning. I am going to put myself on these pieces of paper.

Best Answer

Jesus is the answer

Best Answer

yeah...i am a good listener also,if you really wanna talk i am here

Best Answer

Write a story on ep..

Best Answer

Learn magick :)

Best Answer

Go for a walk and just hum a song that makes you happy or find someone to chat w/on EP.

Best Answer

Punching bags help. Screaming works. Physical pain like spankings really works (my fav). Exercise really really works if you feel the burn.

Best Answer

I am willing to listen any time.

Best Answer