VERYTICKLISHGUY VERYTICKLISHGUY 36-40, M 10 Answers Dec 25, 2013 in EP

"Too much stuff, not enough space?! Introducing, Space Bag!"

Best Answer

tell me more about it. What is space bag?

Best Answer

You've never seen the commercial lol? It's a plastic bag that you stuff everything into and then use a vacuum to suck all the air out, and it makes everything take up like, an eighth of its original space

Best Answer

oh yes i know what you mean lol. Thank you.

Best Answer

Donate them.

Best Answer

Get rid of some of them.

Best Answer

Multi-functional furniture. If you have storage coffee table (or a chest type coffee table) for example you can pack a lot of things like books inside of one of those. I would love to have most of my furniture as multi-functional just for that reason although this home has more storage than I've ever had in my life.

Also if you have some stacking storage bins, you can stack them in a corner of a room all the way up to the ceiling and that can store a lot of items.

Best Answer

cheers but not that bad that i need storage up to the ceiling lol

Best Answer

well you could stack it up as far as you need to. I did it once when I lived in an apartment and was buying items with double and triple coupons and getting most of it nearly free, toilet paper was taking up space so I packed it in boxes and stacked it up high.

Best Answer

You could give it away or burying it in the woods.

Best Answer

I watch a tv show called NEAT.

Here's the website: http://www.neattv.com/home.html

Best Answer

my home is neat its not cluttered but i just cant throw this stuff away but just have not got enough space to house it all at the moment

Best Answer

Stop letting your stuff own you. Let go.

Best Answer

its not owning me. i need all the stuff like clothes books cds etc i cant throw them away.

Best Answer

You really gotta watch Fight Club if you haven't seen it already.

Best Answer

no not seen it

Best Answer

Rent a small storage unit.

Best Answer

too costly

Best Answer

Shop around.

Best Answer

Find a bigger place to live.

Best Answer

not as simple as that. surely?

Best Answer

You get to keep all of that "necessary" stuff, and maybe even have room for more!

Best Answer

Best Answer