ladyjill ladyjill 26-30, F 52 Answers May 10, 2011

Hell yes. Love to play with nipples all the time. It dont matter if its a man or woman.

Best Answer

where are i have sensitive nipples that needs some attention add me

Best Answer

Im alway looking women like you !

Best Answer

I enjoy playing with my mans nipples, and thankfully he lets me do it. At first I didn't want him to be weirded out but he wasn't at all. I don't make them sore or anything but I love to rub my hand over them and feel his pecs, then circle my finger around his little nipples. The best though is kissing his stomach and chest and then licking his nipple for a bit.

Best Answer

That is hot. I like to do that too.

Best Answer

My boyfriend wants me his **** r always in my mouth, me teasing & chewing & sucking both of them whole night.

Best Answer

I love when women suckle my nipples , it feels good and I feel closeness with them

Best Answer

me :))))

Best Answer

I absolutely love my boyfriends nipples. At first he was apprehensive so I surpressed the urge but I finally just got the courage to tell him about how much they turned me on. Now he absolutley goes nuts And so do I when I flick my tongue over them. They are my favorite erotic play toy ;)

Best Answer

Sexy.

Best Answer

how to play with it.

Best Answer

OMG! Yes, there is finally someone like me in this world. I have been told that I am a FREAK by my boyfriend for this. I like the feel between my fingers. It is not just a sexual thing for me though. I would do this ALL day long if he would let me. I make his VERY sore and get scolded for doing it to hard. I even find myself at night reaching for him. I also like to put my teeth over them and drag them between my teeth. So I am GLAD to know I am not the only one!!

Best Answer

OMG, you are the girl dreams are made of

Best Answer

honesty is probably the sexiest quality you can find in a woman

Best Answer

Wow.. You are too good, I am a boy n just loveeeeeeee to get my nipples sucked. Moreover they are insanely sensitive.. You can make me di whatever you like by controlling my nipples.. lol

Best Answer

This world needs lots more women like you!

Best Answer

Ilove them,but my problem is,once isuck them ifeel electricity shock&became wet

Best Answer

I love love love men's nipples!

Best Answer

I wouldn't say it's a fetish, but nipples are enjoyable, so long as the other person is enjoying having them played with.

Best Answer

YES! I love playing with, nuzzling, teasing/torturing men's nipples! Sadly I haven't met anyone who really enjoys it :(

Best Answer

Well, You have found me as I love having my Nipples played with...:)

Best Answer

How do I get in touch with you?

Best Answer

i do!

Best Answer

Neither have I. msbigtit65

Best Answer

I do , love all the time

Best Answer

I only wish there were more women like you

Best Answer

Gawd, I sure hope there are other women like you out there! I wish I could find you, I'm the guy for you.

Best Answer

i just love my mAn's nipples. that is all. no other nipples than his.i love to kiss them

Best Answer

one pacifier for me

Best Answer

That's sounds like fun! I love it!

Best Answer

Of course all the time , I have got lots of compliments on my nipples from various women , my are thick and dark and sensitive

Best Answer

LOVE MY NIPPLES PLAYED WITH. I THEN WILL SERVICE ANYTHING AND ***ANYONE*** YOU COMMAND ME TO....AT THAT POINT AND TIME YOU CAN EVEN PLACE ME IN BONDAGE AND DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO WITH MY NAKED BODY....***ANYTHING*** GOES THEN ! ! ! I THEN BELONG TO YOU ! ! ! ***ANYTHING*** GOES... ******ANYTHING****** ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !<br />
mborzi4635 AT bellsouth dot net<br />
Davie Florida<br />
LOVE TO SUBMIT...<br />
***NINE FIVE FOUR*** ***FIVE NINE NINE*** ***EIGHT FIVE FIVE FIVE*

Best Answer

no -.-

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

me

Best Answer

Thank you for your question. Though I'm not a woman I would like to add that I think this is one area on a man's body that women tend to overlook the most. For me, past wives/girlfriends never gave my nipples any attention despite my asking. My current g/f loves twisting them, licking them, and so forth and every time she does it turns me on!

Best Answer

I love sucking men's nipples too. But i have seen that many men don't enjoy it a lot, though i have converted a few non-likers with my nipple sucking skills ;)

Best Answer

My gf loves to play with my nipples. And I love it too. She sucks licks strokes them and then aas I respond she drags them between her teeth. I love the pain from that. She gets off on it as its the only time she frigs herself while shes eating my nipples.

Best Answer

i don;t mind if a girl does that to me but to be honest we guys don't aroused there like you girls do. I just play along and let her have her fun!

Best Answer

guess all guys aren't the same

Best Answer