Time is a great healer, is this really true???
Angeleyes777 Angeleyes777 31-35, F 10 Answers Jul 5, 2012

Unfortunately you have to live through it. You have to feel it, let it wash over you and through you. Cry until all the wretchedness is gone. It may take some time, but then take a deep deep breath and come back to the living and start a whole new chapter.

Best Answer

Yes absolutely but it doesnt make it any easier. But then again life was never supposed to be easy, but i didnt think it would have to be this hard either. Thank you!! xxx

Best Answer

You could talk it out, or a better answer pray doll :)

Best Answer

I pray all the time. So hard. A piece of me had died, my children are my heart, soul and spirit. I miss them so much!! Thank you...

Best Answer

Your welcome doll i hang on to my boys so tight as you do, I wish your heart the best to heal soo soon.

Best Answer

Sleep :/ or cry.. but sleep is better when it comes to this.. Nobody deserves to feel this way.

Best Answer

Its a process, when we experience immense pain as your describing theres nothing that will take it away in a instant. You might find things that could ease it, but you can never find something that will take it away as quickly as you would like.

We all deal with pain in different ways, we all have our own healing process, you might feel mixed emotions of anguish, and/or anger or frustration...you might even just want to close up or open up.

Everyone experiences pain in moments of thier lives, and everyone handles it differently. For many of us its hard to try and learn to live with it, for others its hard to let it go or move past it. Sometimes we hold on to pain and cant let go, others can easily walk away from it and leave it behind.

I myself have struggled with pain as you have described, a pain so bad my heart ached from it everyday and I held onto it, but if we do it only makes us bitter and eventually I found a way to let go and I learned from it.

I understand what you must be feeling. I feel for you because I know sometimes the hardest thing to deal with in life is having your heart broken, but when that happens the only thing you can do is just try and put it back together with love hope and faith, if you have that believe that it will get better, everything else will help you heal from it.

The pain you feel right now will not last forever but I hope that you find a strength a source that will ease your pain, because everyday is a new day and it will always get better.

Best Answer

Thank you so much. Its extremely hard to let go. One day maybe. I know you know what pain is like so maybe i just need time. I am not one for wallowing in my own **** and misery but sometimes its so hard not to feel what it is i am feeling. I want it to go but it wont.
Thank you for you message.. x x x

Best Answer

your welcome Angeleyes777, yes your right...one day maybe...take it one day at a time. I know whatcha mean, Im not one to wallow in my own pain either but I did, I did for a long time...Now I am a different person in part because of it, It changed me. I could not let my life being taken over by the pain that I felt, and what I went through...I finally came to realize that there is something better and I could not dwell on it anymore, you just have to learn how to move past it, and dont let it take over who you are...((hugs)) to you!

Best Answer

What kind of pain?Heartbreak or heart attack symptoms?

Best Answer

Inflict a different pain onto yourself. Positive though. ie - run till you puke. Or do a thousand pushups.

Best Answer

Um. If it's emotional, well, time heals all. Talking will help, as well. If it's physical, well, do you want to die?

Best Answer