msbongi msbongi 22-25 13 Answers Apr 19, 2012

you are gonna have to put your foot down with him and be firm , dont let him treat you like this do what i did join a club or take up some kind of hobby for when he gets home from work . so tell him this and when he comes home say right i am going now to the gym i let you take over see you later ,worked for me .

Best Answer

In my experience, it doesn't get better.....lay down the law now.....you are teaching him how to treat you.......he will continue to do this, as long as you let him...

Best Answer

like mine.....they become ex-partner

Best Answer

What IS he good for? If the answer is nothing, I would be making plans to begin a new life, if you have to do it ALL, why have him around, why not be single?

Best Answer

This is no time to be timid or afraid - you have children to put first. You must tell your partner exactly how you feel and tell them that they must start to contribute or their presence becomes more of a hinderance than a help and will henceforth become unwanted! If they fail to deliver, you must stick to your guns and break up with them, otherwise they'll think they can get away with it again and again.

Best Answer

don't hide your feelings, tell him how you feel.

Best Answer

My friend is in the same boat. He thinks that 1 hr feeding his kid is enough... I don't even know what to tell her either. <br />
Do you love him? Are you better off without him? Do you only need him financially?<br />
Sometimes people are better off without the extra weight. If your hubby is anything like my friend's, it's like having another child to care for.<br />
If you love him, I really think you need to sit down with him and discuss things. Even if you need a mediator or councellor. <br />
You cannot be responsible for everything. You need the help, obviously.

Best Answer

you picked him.

Best Answer

get rid of the male chavunist b*****d

Best Answer

Ignore him and do all by yourself without a word or comment. He will realize your sincerity of purpose and will help you. After all family is for you both.

Best Answer