Diamond1029 Diamond1029 16-17, F 9 Answers Jan 22 in Dating & Relationships

Be yourself, love yourself...

Best Answer

I think thick is prettier at certain times. I looked pretty good when I was a size 14-16 but now that i'm heavier i'm not as attractive. A pro is we tend to have nice boobs but a con is trying to find clothes in regular stores that fit

Best Answer

The grass is always greener. I bet a lot of women with larger figures are really envious of you because you're petite. Everyone struggles with body image. Love who you are.

Best Answer

Its more of in the eye of the beholder.<br />
I'm not skinny and see it the same way about skinny girls

Best Answer

Really? :O

Best Answer

Yeaaa im like 5ft9 really big boobs, i got butt and im like a size 12 [English sizes]

Best Answer

I wish I had your damn body! :) I'm 36b-24-35 small butt /:

Best Answer

D: lets trade!!!

Best Answer

:O you would trade seriously?

Best Answer

Don't be jealous. A lot of people just think thick people are fat and rather have a size 0 model like girl. Yet when someone really is a size 0, they want to say they look anorexic. :/ Society always has double standards.

Best Answer

A woman with a petite body is more flexible & tend to be more fun. Petite is just my size. :D

Best Answer

thick is not more attractive

Best Answer

Ha. You look better than thick. Trust me.

Best Answer

how petite?

Best Answer

Slim 5-4 small breast and butt small waist

Best Answer

yeah a lot of men like curves like a shapely *** and a waist but a lot of men love the petite look and your lucky you can wear amazing high heels without looking giant which i never do cause im 5'7 and just feel too imposing with heels. Everyone wants what they dont have at the end of the day so just be happy!

Best Answer

OMG girl be proud of your height! I wish I was that freakin tall:) and I know I'm trying :( petite figures tho :(

Best Answer