Do you find anything about him that turns you off? could be anything...body hair...shape...the way he touches you...kisses you...etc.<br />
Just try to enjoy the process...keep telling him to do right things with you...the way you like being touched...dont get too stressed about it being mind blowing from the word go...

Best Answer

The only problem is I don't know much of what I like besides having my leg rubbed softly he tried and did not succeed. I love everything about him.

Best Answer

well both of you seem inexperienced to me...the good thing is that there is only one way to go and that is up...
keep communicating while you touch each other...telling what you like...tell each other what to do...
also...explore yourself a bit...do you **********? if not, try that...am sure it will help you figure out what else turns you on besides having your leg rubbed softly :)

Best Answer

Teach him what u like and enjoy it

Best Answer