I feel disgusted by most people .Maybe is because i stay online a lot , and all the creeps come here , but offline ...not better either . When i mentioned "solve" is ..how could i be at peace with the humanity as whole ?
ReversedLumiere ReversedLumiere 18-21, F 16 Answers Jun 5 in Community

There is both good and bad in each of us; this is evident not only in our words and actions, but inactions and thoughts and more "dark" desires/fantasies. You can never how the depth of someone else, but you can see that we are all united in life, that it is not a coincidence that we exist at this same time in history. There are many people who will appear one way to you when you meet them; that may not be the all of them at all, but a tiny fraction. There will be people you will be drawn to, as well as people who set you off in the wrong way. Humanity has a lot more human-ity to learn. We have a long way to go before we can call ourselves truly civilized and evolved. You can be at peace knowing that each of us has something to offer that is good; maybe you'll see it in some people, maybe others you will not, but it is still there regardless. Once we develop and achieve peace within ourselves, it is easier to appreciate what other people are all about, good OR bad.

Best Answer

You can't control "humanity" to meet your expectations. All you can control is how you allow things like that to affect you. Better idea .. just be the best person you can be. You might even get better response from other people that way .. rather than being so negative all the time.

Best Answer

yo have to accept that you wont like most people but that there a small minority who you will like. EP is full of pervs, but I've made some great friends her too

Best Answer

I don't want ep anymore , i want , whatever.I feel like a teen in struggle .grr

Best Answer

That is a tough one, as most of humanity is quite disgusting, rude and lacks empathy. I agree with you, I have decided to give it my best shot at not letting those that are the worst ruin it for the few out there that are good and might need to be uplifted.

Best Answer

Loner life ahead lol.

Best Answer

Tell me about it!

Best Answer

Like and accept yourself better

Best Answer

There is this huge , but huge prejudice related to how we see others .You know there is not always related to projection.

Best Answer

You are a person like anyone else. It's not projection but a failure to understand and accept all as they are, including yourself

Best Answer

You are aware that many people out there should not be accepted ?And again that prejudice related to myself .I will not walk blindly accepting every loser that comes into my life just for the sake of acceptance .They are pathological liars there , thiefs etc .Acceptance for ALL !Now that sounds great.

Best Answer

No, I'm not aware of that. You don't know yourself. You're just a human being and we're all in the same boat. You can isolate yourself because of fear and disdain, or see sorry you are pretty much like everyone else. Could be your views have been distorted though by parents who have issues

Best Answer

"Like a sculptor, if necessary,<br />
carve a friend out of stone.<br />
Realize that your inner sight is blind and try to see a treasure in everyone." - Maulana Rumi <br />
"This being human is a guest house. Every morning is a new arrival. A joy, a depression, a meanness, some momentary awareness comes as an unexpected visitor...Welcome and entertain them all. Treat each guest honorably. The dark thought, the shame, the malice, meet them at the door laughing, and invite them in. Be grateful for whoever comes, because each has been sent as a guide from beyond." - Maulana Rumi

Best Answer

I was kind of having the same problem as you with idiots on the internet. It was yesterday when I encountered a bunch of trolls and I figured that it was better for me to do my best of avoiding and ignoring such people or just simply block them and flag their answers and respones when they become malicious. My advice probably won't be the best but it certainly works for most part. Hope this helps you.

Best Answer

You know what helps ?A gun lol.

Best Answer

Haha. I understand. I've felt pretty violent towards people, who ticked me off but what I've learned from yesterday is not to waste your time and energy on such people. To hell with them anyway as they aren't worthy of your time and energy.

Best Answer

I am gonna say something really mean right now .People are idiots .I think i am turning bitter.

Best Answer

A lot of us(myself included) would always feel that we'll turn bitter whenever we end up having a bad experience with certain crowds and individuals. Eventually, you'll find something or someone that'll calm you down and forget the negativity like I did. If you need any help or share the bad experience, feel free to message me in private(and trust me, I'm no pervert or creep like some people here on EP if that's what you're wondering, I'll genuinely try to help relate to you and share similar problems).

Best Answer

By being sure of who you are.

Best Answer

Making peace with humanity as a whole may be equal to make peace with you self. Not the self as the place of the ego but the natural.

Best Answer

How do you define "creeps"

Best Answer

"If you have a problem, yo I'll solve it...check out the hook while my DJ revolves it" ..."ice, ice baby" ....

Best Answer

Realise that everyone has their good and bad points. We're all learning together here. It's important to remember everyone is human.

Best Answer

Hitler and Stalin were humans too , as well the bullies in high school.

Best Answer

That's true, but in my opinion, Hitler and Stalin were evil men. My bullies.. a bunch of musguided people. There is bad, and there is evil. Most people are not evil.

Best Answer

Looking at the compettition in this world for EVERYTHING , makes me believe we all have a seed of evil in us.

Best Answer

Yes, but a seed not borne to fruition bears no fruit. If that seed of evil is given no nourishment, it has no power. If people feed tgeir inner good, evil can't prevail. Most people also have a seed of goodness.

Best Answer