lol88 lol88 22-25, M 7 Answers Dec 4, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I never had problems getting them but I had problems keeping them! Now I have been married for 17 years and still have a mental illness and my husband is still here loving me...

Dont give up hope...

Best Answer

what a wonderful sucess story

Best Answer

Thank you.. We have 4 children now, and they drive me "madder" than I already was!!
Best wishes to you.. Look after yourself my friend...

Best Answer

I have bi polar and pmdd. I have no trouble getting into a relationship. Its keeping the relationship that is my problem. I am on medication now which has helped a bit but then again i am single now (tho regularly seeing my mm but that doesnt count). So we shall see what the future brings.

Best Answer

Because depending on what illness it is, it could cause problem. especially if the illness is known to cause a lot of violence.. But I dont do it because well.. I guess I will be the stuck up ***** to actually say this.. but I dont associate with the "slow ones"...

Best Answer

They tend to engage in destructive behavior.

Best Answer