If we were neighbors i would build you a platform to raise your dryer up some. I know what you mean with moving loads of laundry...it is a pain, it is a pain figuratively and physically. A table in between may help.

Best Answer

I'm not sure if you are saying that the weight of the laundry is the problem or if it's the repetitive movement. Or maybe difficulty reaching up or down. My first instinct is to sell that unit and get side by side units, but that may not help, depending on the problem. <br />
Barring that, maybe you could get a small basket or a mesh laundry bag. Put it inside the washer and fill it with clothing. Then move it to the dryer and dump it out. Then repeat til the job is done. Maybe you could place a basket on the floor in front of the washer and then pull the clothes to the edge so that they will drop into the basket. Then you could place them bit by bit into the dryer. <br />
If you have someone who can help, maybe you could get that person to move the laundry.

Best Answer

hire a maid buy the combo washer/dryer washes and drys in the same machine.. go to a full serv. laundry, throw the dirty clothes in the trash . trade chores with some one who is tougher than you.

Best Answer

sure tell some eejit that u need a strong male to assist you. theres one born every minute lol

Best Answer

get more exercise

Best Answer

move once piece at a time? maybe

Best Answer

Get a front load washer..?

Best Answer