laurie37 laurie37 18-21, F 11 Answers Oct 1, 2012 in Health

Drugs...pain killers or sleeping pills

Best Answer

Painkillers don't seem to do anything for me at all, but thank you anyway. :)

Best Answer

Try sleeping with a pillow under your back/side (which ever way you sleep) So your neck is a bit more leveled with the rest of your body, that's what I do and it helps pretty well.

Best Answer

I'm trying that now. I will tell you if it works later. Lol Thank you very much btw. :)

Best Answer

You've asked about neck or back pain for the past couple of days. Did you strain your back? Have you been lifting things heavier than you should? Maybe you should see a chiropractor. If you go to a regular doctor, all he'll do is give you more pain pills and tell you to lay on a heating pad. :{)

Best Answer

I must have pulled something in my neck because it really sore.

Best Answer

thinking putting twp pillows side to side of your head it should releaf the pressure or a small one under the back of your neck works too

take a hot shower and let the water beat on it

Best Answer

may be u have high in uric acid, that only if you had to much softdrinks, salty foods acidic foods

Best Answer

No. I cracked it by accident in my sleep on Saturday and its been painful ever since.

Best Answer

try sleeping sideways.

Best Answer

I can sleep on my left side but I can't sleep on right side at all. Thank you.

Best Answer

On side, tuck chin, straighten spine. You probably slouch? I do.

Best Answer

No, I don't slouch at all. I think im having pain because I cracked my neck inbmy sleep and its been painful ever since.

Best Answer

use a new pillow without a cover on it, did wonders for me last night, and lay on top of the blanket, slept like a king last night and that's rare for me :)

Best Answer

get a large tube sock fill it with rice... preferably something pleasantly fragrant like jasmine or basmatti tie a knot in the open end (you want enough rice that it is pliable but not stiff ) place in the microwave heat for avg 1 minute-1:30 seconds you may want to start at 45 second intrivals to find the exact timing for your microwave and how full you have the sock ....place it on your lower neck and shoulders untill it cools .....will make a huge difference

Best Answer

you want it warm to the touch to a temp you can feel comfortable w it on your skin should take about 15-20 minutes before its cool

Best Answer