its the dream of helplessness. what in your life are you feeling helpless about and face it do something if you can or just except that there is nothing you can do and move on!

Best Answer

Bears are probably the largest predator that could realistically be in your area. So, a bear is representative of a big threat to some aspect of your life. And, as you said, the bear is after you not your friend.<br />
Beginning the dream with a friend that vanishes into thin air in the middle of being chased probably means that you can't count on anyone to fight with you against this threat. It's one you fear you must face alone.<br />
When the bear growls and creeps towards you, you can't move. The time has come that you can no longer run from the threat. You must face it. <br />
Ask yourself what you fear the very very most. That is probably your bear. What do you feel will inevitably happen? That is the showdown moment when you wake.<br />
The dream is the same because the fears, threats and feeling of inevitability are still there. These are symbols that your subconscious is using to try to work through the issue while you sleep.

Best Answer

The Russians are coming

Best Answer

Weird . . . I'm sure that someone who knows this stuff can help you. I've had a recurring bear-themed one myself, but it's different.<br />
What the heck is it with bears, lol?

Best Answer

I know! it's just so confusing.

Best Answer

Mine is hiding behind a tree, and smiles at me when I come up to him. Talk about weird, lol.

Best Answer

any idea? at what time you had the dream? before dawn?

Best Answer

do you mean like what time of the night I have it? I have it the whole night, or that's how it feels...but in the actual dream it's dark and really late at night

Best Answer

I cant say,but may be you are running away from something in your life, any decision which you need to make but cant

Best Answer

Dreams are very personal. You need to think about each element as it relates to you.

Best Answer

I always dream about bears, I'm terrified of them

Best Answer