In the dream, the bear is chasing me and my friend in the woods, but it only seems to want me. As we run, I look at my friend, and I watch as she vanishes into thin air. I get distracted by that and slow down my pace. The bear starts to growl, and it creeps towards me. I try to run again, but my legs feel as if they're glued to the ground. I freeze and can't move. The bear is a few feet away. As it goes to attack me, I wake up. I have realized that every time I have this dream, (which is about once every other month), I wake up every morning at that exact moment. The rest of the day, I can't stop thinking about it. [Sorry for this long description, but I felt the need to describe it. I've had this dream at least four or five times, and it's a little nerve racking and confusing. So if someone could try to explain, it would be great. Thanks. I feel really weird about posting about this dream, because my mom said it was nothing, and it probably is, but then why is the dream always EXACTLY the same?]
anonymousteenagegirl anonymousteenagegirl 13-15, F 8 Answers Apr 18, 2013 in Dream Meanings

its the dream of helplessness. what in your life are you feeling helpless about and face it do something if you can or just except that there is nothing you can do and move on!

Best Answer

Bears are probably the largest predator that could realistically be in your area. So, a bear is representative of a big threat to some aspect of your life. And, as you said, the bear is after you not your friend.<br />
Beginning the dream with a friend that vanishes into thin air in the middle of being chased probably means that you can't count on anyone to fight with you against this threat. It's one you fear you must face alone.<br />
When the bear growls and creeps towards you, you can't move. The time has come that you can no longer run from the threat. You must face it. <br />
Ask yourself what you fear the very very most. That is probably your bear. What do you feel will inevitably happen? That is the showdown moment when you wake.<br />
The dream is the same because the fears, threats and feeling of inevitability are still there. These are symbols that your subconscious is using to try to work through the issue while you sleep.

Best Answer

The Russians are coming

Best Answer

Weird . . . I'm sure that someone who knows this stuff can help you. I've had a recurring bear-themed one myself, but it's different.<br />
What the heck is it with bears, lol?

Best Answer

I know! it's just so confusing.

Best Answer

Mine is hiding behind a tree, and smiles at me when I come up to him. Talk about weird, lol.

Best Answer

any idea? at what time you had the dream? before dawn?

Best Answer

do you mean like what time of the night I have it? I have it the whole night, or that's how it feels...but in the actual dream it's dark and really late at night

Best Answer

I cant say,but may be you are running away from something in your life, any decision which you need to make but cant

Best Answer

Dreams are very personal. You need to think about each element as it relates to you.

Best Answer

I always dream about bears, I'm terrified of them

Best Answer