That's what the internet is for.

Best Answer

Tell someone about it, then kill him. Just kidding. =)

Best Answer

Join the club.

Best Answer

some secret should not be kept no matter how upset the person is. if you were to spill it make sure you are doing it for the right reasons

Best Answer

If it's a secret that you can't tell anyone, then you have no choice but to live with it. When you decide you can tell someone and it's not a secret anymore, then you might be able to live more easily with your non-secret. I want to know...what is your secret?

Best Answer

ok. really i can't tell anyone even if i wanted to. it will make no sense. it is not like possible to tell anyone

Best Answer

you'll be surprised at how much in common we all have with other people even if you think you're the only one with this big secret you can't tell anyone. you can e-mail me and tell me and I'll tell you what I think. You don't even know me, so it wouldn't matter anyways.

Best Answer

Ummmm thats a bit like saying I have some sort of car. I cant tell you what sort of car it is. Can you tell me where to buy an engine? lol

Best Answer

ooh u can tell me in a message. i promise i wont tell anyone. they call me the secretrapper.

Best Answer

It would help if you told someone maybe...... go ahead, spill it

Best Answer

With despair and fear.

Best Answer

If you are so far.

Best Answer