We have ruled out that it has anything to do with my bowels. But every time i breathe in i get a really sharp pain in my right side and it is extremely painful! i had a miscarriage about 3 weeks ago. i dont think it would have anything to do with that. But like i said im not sure what it is. its right below my ribs. I have had this pain for about 5 days now, and it gets better and then gets worse. advise please??!
Inkdblondie67 Inkdblondie67 18-21, F 9 Answers Jun 16, 2012

No answers you will get here will be accurate because we aren't doctor (well a couple may be but ya know) My advise would be go to a doctor and get it checked to be on the safe side.. Hope all goes well xXx

Best Answer

A reason to see a doctor.

Best Answer

Who is we ?

Do you have a fever ?

could be the apendix, if it bursts you'll surely die.

Better go see a doctor !

Best Answer

Maybe your appendix has burst.My friend woke up one morning with great pain on his right side and he could not breath either,it was his appendix.

Best Answer

No idea. Could be a pulled muscle. But what with the miscarriage, I'd say see a doctor just in case it's something serious.

Best Answer

um... Go see a doctor?

Best Answer

For the moment being relax. Go see a doctor if the pain insists.

Best Answer