Hazel1991 Hazel1991 18-21, F 9 Answers Oct 5, 2011

lol your sister sounds like quite an actress lol..............uhmmmmm the truth is there is nothing you can do to make her less dramatic thats on her. WHat you can do is be silent and have no reaction, treat her like someone you are not impressed by, dont use your energy or words on her . i would say ignore her is more than that, it shudnt be difficult its not giving her any feedback.........a dramatic person needs audience.....so if u decide to not entertain her or any talks of her when she is being dramatic, she may want to behave normal...

Best Answer

tell her to dont call you untill she gets some zanax, valum, adivan or something like that

Best Answer

Unless you're under 18 i say leave her the hell alone.You dont have to be around people just because they're your family..If anything its family most of the time that is the most cause of anyone's stress.

Best Answer

I have 2 sisters like that. I deal with mine by not dealing with them. I don't go home anymore, just stay away, it's easier.

Best Answer

Don't get sucked into the vortex. Let her carry one her one-girl show alone. Distance yourself.

Best Answer

i have distanced myself but she makes me feel guilty.

Best Answer

That's part of the drama. I know it's hard to do, but don't let her manipulate you that way.

Best Answer

yea i know. thanks

Best Answer