I got to first hour class a little late because my alarm didn't go off and when i got there everyone had groups and my group was saying stuff like o great! thanks a lot maria you being here just screwed it all up. I did not feel very welcomed and today i had to switch out of my asl class to a different asl class and people treated me like i was in the way and i felt so alone and out of place. im sorry if it seems like im whining or am a b.i.t.c.h i mean even on here people seem to not like me either i just want to be loved i hate myself i hate my life whats wrong with me
MKM18 MKM18 18-21, F 30 Answers Sep 17, 2012 in Depression

First off, sounds like you need a better alarm clock. Secondly, people are so up their own arses, they forget how it feels when they are the focus of the unwanted criticism. Don't take it personally. And don't hate yourself, because of them. If you need someone to talk to about it, I will always give you an ear to listen and a shoulder to lean on.

Best Answer

It gets better after high school, if that helps any. There are times when just putting up with and stumbling through life is all you can do. There may be only so much you can do to affect those around you right now, but it will eventually come to an end and you'll be in a position to choose to be around those that value you appropriately.<br />
Even if you can't keep your chin up, just go through the motions of life for a few more semesters. You haven't yet met even 25% of the people you'll meet in life. Give the world a chance.

Best Answer

It's not you, it's them.<br />
School is especially tough, but you cannot let it get to you. Remember what you are really there for! To expand your knowledge and do something with your life.<br />
There will always be somebody who will try and bring you down. Life has up's and down's.<br />
I know it's easier said than done, but be grateful your alive and just live :) Who cares what anybody says, you'll be the winner in the end.<br />
P.S. That ending really rhymed... Weird.

Best Answer

Please do not do anything rash. If you really feel that way, please seek help from a doctor or psychiatrist. I have battled depression most of my life and know how alluring the thought of an escape can being during the dark times. Please, give yourself time to think about this and look for help first. These dark moments often come in phases, but they eventually go away. Death is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I am here to talk to if you need someone to listen to you.

Best Answer

Suicide is a permanent answer to what I *promise* you are very temporary problems. <br />
Your life will change so much over the years, the ppl who made you feel unwelcome will be a tiny blip in the grand galaxy of your life. <br />
You'll look back one day and shake your head when you think of all the precious wasted moments spent being sad over the petty crap they do and say to you right now. I promise. <br />
Be strong, Go on, Live life, And dance to the beat of your own drum. You are amazing, this is all kismet, and your life is taking exactly the path it should. How exciting to think of all your experiences in store for you!

Best Answer

As a girl, the feeling of being unwanted is one of THE MOST devastating feelings, and it runs deep to the chore. As much as it hurts, I strongly encourage you NOT to make any attempts to end your life, inconsiderate people are not worth it and never will be. <br />
I highly suggest some music by Pat Benatar, Thousand Foot Krutch, and/or Chasen. I know it won't be able to fix the hurt, but perhaps it'll help pick you back up. ;) <br />
~with love Jane.

Best Answer

READ THE WHOLE PARAGRAPH THINGY LIKE PLEASE ITS ******* IMPORTANT. and could you comment or like it as well so I know you read it all??? Please it would be nice..:D:P aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa<br />
oh **** OFF. I will tell you this.. :P People are ******** and sorry for telling you to **** the **** off **** like yeah I have some mental crazy thing tht makes me rude idk why:P hahahahhaahah THAT HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE TIME. I don't like it it interrupts things now, when I want to go for a walk at some random **** time idk people like little children interrupt.. I hate it:P hahahahhahaha ******** but I get it, I know more than more other people no I don't but I think differently, you should too..? *******. And not you or yes you but you collectively, like as everyone. Everyone is an *******, even me, or me mostly, idk who I am or who you re but you are a mean **** who will be mean to someone soon I hope its me and not some other person who has problems that they have no clue on or something.. I am really good at giving advice:P hhahahahahahhaha but my advice is.. think differently,<br />
Don't care so much about things and rules or peoples views or things:D Well care about you:D

Best Answer

don't do it.. may be people you know made you feel that way, but there must be someone in somewhere needs you and wants you.. you don't know what will happen in the future.. may be your life will get better, right? so, please keep strong..

Best Answer

Stay strong. Those people are dickheads. If you ever need to talk/vent I'm here :)

Best Answer

Don't do it. Nothing's worth suicide; you are wanted, you just gotta wait awhile to meet the right people.

Best Answer

What ever you do do not do it I am sure that you. Have family that really love you

Best Answer

Do you really care so much what those ppl think? Don't don't try to determine your value as a person,by what other people think. THEY DON'T KNOW YOU. You have a Lot to offer to people who appreciate you. Give it time. You haven't even hit your Prime yet. There are Great things Ahead of you. This is Assured. :)

Best Answer

I am here if you need someone to talk to about your problems. Feel free to privately message me.

Best Answer

What you're looking for isn't here. If you're looking for a reason to go, then all you'll find here are people who will throw reasons at you that you shouldn't go, or ways to try to get over the feelings, or even a kind word or two. Me personally, I think it's up to you to find what makes you either content enough to carry on, or give you enough of a reason to say nighty-night. I don't hate you or dislike you, because I don't know you. If you want to talk, then it's alright with me if you just want to vent or something, but I'm not going to jump off the fence for whatever reason and tell you either or.

Best Answer

You're wanted. The people that like you just don't realise that you need to be told so. Cheer up! Plenty of people like you

Best Answer

I wish I knew what to say to you....this is not something I have experience with. I'm willing to talk it you think it would help. Message me if you'd like. But I strongly suggest that you reach out to a counselor, a teacher, some one who can help.

Best Answer

I promise you that they are not worth your time or feelings. There will always be someone in your life that is stupid and horrible like that. You are worth so much more then that. Just remember that you will go on and become a bigger and better person then them. When I use to get picked on, I would just think that this is only a period of time in my life and I have so much ahead of me that I can flourish and become better. Do not let some people you may be stuck around for a year of maybe four ruin you whole life, they are not and never will be worth it. If you ever did kill yourself, you would end up hurting so many more people then you could ever imagine. Forget them and push forward, you are too important to this world

Best Answer

you are still young, you have sooo much to live for.

Best Answer

Who cares what a bunch of a$$holes think? Surround yourself with people who love and appreciate you, and problem solved.

Best Answer

poor girl...don't feel so bad...people are fickle and funny with their emotions...friends one day...and really bitchy the next...put your trust in God and "this too shall pass"...i try to keep the faith and let Him guide my way...hope this heals your heart")

Best Answer