I haven't cut for a long time but that was because things were getting better and I was in summer and now that school is back and classes are more strict and my teachers make me feel like such a loser and stupid! Stupid! Stupid! I hate myself I hate school I never want to go back! I'm crying already and it's only been the first week but its strange how worse my depression has gotten. I feel like nothing can fix me I haven't been to therapy in a week because it feels like it doesn't work anymore. It feels like he has no idea how to fix me
MKM18 MKM18 18-21, F 11 Answers Sep 10, 2012 in Depression

You are not the only one believe me there is A lot more then just you

Best Answer

It's okay. I understand how you feel, I just moved schools and became that odd wheelchair girl. I get picked on a lot and once got shoved out of my chair and they rolled it across the hall so I had to crawl to get it. I hated the fact that I was different for a long time, but you are strong and you will pull through this. :)

Best Answer

Sounds like you are down on yourself. Your thoughts will always be yours to deal with.<br />
Now is the time to take responsibility and learn to face and manage them. Try this: <br />
"Stand in front of a mirror (or not) and say "I like myself. I like myself." many many times. At first you will feel like you are lying to yourself... Yet it will make a difference.<br />
I just lost a love relationship with a woman I've loved for over two years. I've been down on myself too.<br />
To help me I'm listening -a lot to David McGraw's "Power Affirmations" Free at <br />
http://www.pathways-to-peak-experience.com/Free-Power-Affirmations.html <br />
Keep talking to others. Staying silent and alone will not help. Keep asking friends, family and God for help. Keep asking.

Best Answer

Take a tranquilizer now.Try to sleep.No going to school till you go see a better doctor and let your parents know how you feel,not your boyfriend.Maybe the parents need to have a talk with the teachers who call you stupid.That's no way to address students.

Best Answer

if u want a better life ahead u will have to go, by hook or crook.....<br />
if u want fcuked life ahead... discontinue ur school

Best Answer

Hun, do yourself a favour and go and talk to a counsellor. You don't need to let anyone know, and if the counsellor you get is no good, try another one. I had a friend who kept cutting herself too- she didn't want to get help, and nothing I said did any good. When she finally went to see a counsellor, she got a lot better.<br />
Also, really start thinking about the things you do have, instead of things you don't have. Be grateful for the things you have. A lot of people in other countries are too busy trying to survive rather than ruminate what they are lacking in their lives and resorting to hurting themselves. I'm not saying 'don't think about suicide'- I do too. But put your suicidal thoughts to good use- if you are good at writing, write some stories or poetry. Occupy yourself with work and other activities so that you're too busy to live in your head too much.<br />
Good luck.

Best Answer

Wow. Hi

Best Answer

You're not alone, friend. I don't cut but I am really depressed too, and school is making it so much worse...

Best Answer