You shouldn't trust anyone on EP. That doesn't mean don't talk to them, and block everyone. Just don't give out personal information and don't engage in any activities you don't want to. Don't trust, but don't be silly about it..just be aware.

Best Answer

Because they don't personally know you<br />
They don't even have to know your name<br />
And because some of us will hold you dear to us. x

Best Answer

Some folks can always be trusted and some never. Most Epeeps I have come across on here are genuine - they are the regular ones and have often been here for some years. The more you see of a person's posts and responses, the better you can get to know them (despite them having a bizarre or outrageous username!).<br />
Trust takes time to be earned in most cases. One of my dearest friends on here, in a tight spot, took a chance and trusted me straight away with a lot of her own information. This in itself was an act which endeared me to her straight away and earned my trust in return.<br />
The main reason for trusting someone would be that they are genuine and are not just here for what they can get out of it.

Best Answer

Yeah. We should be EP friends and swap photos...

Best Answer

If you have a hard time trusting people, why ask for advice? How is our advice trustworthy :3

Best Answer

I am good boy

Best Answer

1) they dont know you. <br />
2) You wont trust despite giving 300 reasons.<br />
3) their life is too pathetic to gain anything from breaching your trust.

Best Answer

It can be risky, but amazingly, many people are trust-worthy. You have to understand that people have lives and are human. We fcuk up often, but are generally good. Trust your judgement.

Best Answer

Why would you NEED to trust anyone on EP. Are you taking their ***** donation?

Best Answer

There are not reasons to trust. It is a divine issue.

Best Answer

Read what they say... pick through the dirt... talk with those that aare interesting

Best Answer

Trust is like lending money. Don't do it until you know the person really really well.

Best Answer

stupidity, more stupidity and even more stupidity.

Best Answer

Yeah... I got nothing...

Best Answer

I wouldn't. Lol

Best Answer

nope nope nope

Best Answer