He is more mature then half the men my age.. and we've so much in common.
Nnova Nnova 36-40, F 56 Answers Dec 23, 2010

27 is not to young for you, infact your still young

Best Answer

Go for it. There's nothing illegal about what you want to do - screw a younger man. There are any amount of couples with a large age difference that are happy together. If it was a guy of 40 screwing a 27 yr old woman, no-one would blink an eye, and his buddies would call him a stud.

Best Answer

My only age limit is under 18. Not that I have that kind of problem, or chance, however ya look at that, but age is only a number. some old people are plenty immature...

Best Answer

Are you looking at this as a date, or do you plan to include burial plot browsing in your Christmas Holiday window shopping? You already know you want to date him, or you wouldn't be asking a bunch of strangers for advice trying to support your decision. Enjoy yourself, have fun and Merry Christmas!!

Just get him home before 11pm.

Best Answer

He's legal and old enough to make his own decisions. If he really wants it and you do too, then go for it.

Best Answer

I met someone who was 20 when I was 34. We were together 11 years. It was to this day the sweetest experience of my life so far.

Best Answer

The only problem i would have with it is, If i had kids around that age. I wouldnt want any problems with my kids and the new mate. But other than that if your into it then , jump in with both feet....Good luck.

Best Answer

dont worry, as long as you like eachother and know that, go ahead.

Best Answer

Go for it! At least that way if it doesnt work out, you will at least have given it a try. I bet your friends would be jealous, lol

Best Answer

DATE ME!

Best Answer

if ur happy n can n are willing to handle any undesireable comments from others GO FOR IT.

Best Answer

Age is just a number. There is 9yrs between myself and my husband and we have been married for 15 yrs. I have a friend who's husband is 20yrs younger and they have now been married over 30 yrs. GO FOR IT. AGE DOESN'T MATTER.

Best Answer

I was pursued and won over by a wonderfully mature 26 year old, this at 41. We made the mistake of allowing others into our private circle. However we have over come that mistake and our much stronger and happier together. A man I dated years ago reminded me how we never went further because he was stuck on age. I decided to give us a chance and boy am I glad I did! We are married and He has proven a better match than was my first husband. Learn him and allow him to learn you! You'll be fine! Yeah that legal threshold is one I would not cross!

Best Answer

The best man at my wedding has been happily married to a woman 18 years older than him for over 25 years. Go for it.

Best Answer

May answer is that if you attracted to him and he is to you go for it. I dated a woman the same age as you when I was 27 we fell in love and got married and have been together doe 26 years age is mind over matter if neither of you mind it don't matter

Best Answer

Simple formula for not crossing the "creepy" threshold....your age/2 +7

Best Answer

wow and from the pope? lol

Best Answer

This question has come up alot of me this year, not personally, its just been thrown around my house at uni a lot.

I repeatedly said that my limit was (me being 20, nearly 21) from 19 - 23, i said this over and over, but then i met a girl who is just amazing, she is beautiful and we have massive amounts in common, and the fact that she is 18 doesn't even seem to register to me, i know its not the same, but she was still outside the range i was insisting on..

So, i guess it all depends on whether you notice the age difference. If the age difference is going to keep bugging you, then maybe its not such a good idea, but if you dont really notice, then i guess, go for it? (i mean, he is within the "half your age +7 rule" after all :P)

Best Answer

If you have a lot in common and you feel comfortable, then go for it!

I don't usually consider men who are younger than I am. It makes me feel funny. Of course, at my age, it just might be one of my trips to the tropics. Besides, liking much older men at my age usually means walkers, Depends, nursing homes and such. I've got to get over this younger man prejudice I have.

Best Answer

I'm 21, and just started a physical realationship with a 43 yr. old woman. Literally the best woman I've been with. I say go for it. even if it doesn't work out, all the fun you'll have will far outweigh anything bad.

Best Answer

It nothing wrong with it, live your life!

Best Answer