also if you know what it might be then please tell me
BloodrayneMonster BloodrayneMonster 22-25, M 13 Answers Jan 16, 2013 in Health

Swollen lymph node...go to a doc...be safe..

Best Answer

swollen glands - may be nothing but could be glandular fever

Best Answer

It sounds like a swollen lymph gland has come up, and this often indicates infection (the gland tries to contain the infection so it doesn't spread round the body, and so swells up). Maybe you have had a sore throat, or earache? There are several other reasons for a gland to swell, and you would be wise to visit your doctor. It is advisable to get a diagnosis, but if that can't be determined you may be sent for medical tests to get to the bottom of it.

Best Answer

no sore throat or earache

Best Answer

Then I think you need to go to the doctor just to check it isn't anything to worry about. It might possibly have dental origins? I hope you seek professional help anyway.

Best Answer

i have spoken to a doctor and they suspect it is mumps

Best Answer

yes.

Best Answer

Omg I have the same thing,.sorta on my jaw bone..except its a ball..I can move it around..been there since Christmas :/

Best Answer

i cant move mine, way too painful to touch it

Best Answer

Poor thing :/ you should definatley go to the dentist..I don't notice my thing..my jaw cracks every time I yawn though lol

Best Answer

went to a doctor they suspect its mumps

Best Answer

could also be an infection in your jaw, but likely a swollen lymph node...as mentioned if it persists see a doctor.

Best Answer

Go see your doctor, could be an abscess, or something as simple as a tmj issue, which would require a dentist. But, go get it checked especially if it is painful, and/or you have a fever.

Best Answer

That's what's i got tmj in both sides nor nice the clicking half time like a grinder lol

Best Answer

i dont feel feverish just a little nauseous

Best Answer

Go to the doc...yes, could also be a lymph node...please go.

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer

Gum infection ? Problem with the teeth ? Dentist will know

Best Answer

Dentist will exclude if it dental issue or not

Best Answer

lymph node I think... the doctor usually feels there to see if you have an infection or are sick... I think. Thats not professional opinion... I'm not sure... I don't think its uncommon though, but you could be fighting off somethign.

Best Answer

It could be an infected lymph gland or tooth, go see a doctor.

Best Answer