can't decide between tulips and poppies. tulips are so graceful and elegant. poppies... you just have to take them along with their green environment. they're like a fire in the middle of serenity.

Best Answer

yea same as my favs too

Best Answer

hey, just seen your details! glad to see I'm not the only one who appreciates that beauty :)

Best Answer

my favorite flower is rose because it is the flower of love,and king of all flowers

Best Answer

The Purple rose...I once had an eighteen bush rose garden, and the Purple Lady was the most fragrant and beautiful of all my roses...when I got divorced and gave her the house she let them all die....so sad...they were over 8 feet tall every one at peak season...and I harvested over 2 dozen roses every day....my house smelled like a funeral home....haha...

Best Answer

i cannot remember ever seeing a purple rose ihope i do see 1 though cos purples my fav colour

Best Answer

Lily of the valley- so delicate and beautiful. What I think heaven would smell like.

Best Answer

yea they smell gereous

Best Answer

I am going to say Dandelions, lot's of other ones I like too, just for today, it's dandelions and the fun of chasing someone around to make a yellow streak on their face!

Best Answer

the white with yellow middle daisy. when i send my mother and my aunts roses i always have the florist add the daisys because as soon as they see the flowers comming they know who they are from.

Best Answer

Carnation followed by the rose.Carnations are simple,to the point.Roses,if we were married I would bring you a rose every week.

Best Answer