Tell them to " eat" your here and now

Best Answer

Well, I was actually taken aback by that. I mean, yes I do think a lot, but I never thought that was a negative character flaw that needed to be evaluated?

Best Answer

Personally, I'd imagine having an analytical mind would be more helpful to understanding the "here and now" than just mentally drifting through and hoping for the best.

Best Answer

Sounds like your friends doing alot of analyzing

Best Answer

oh good observation! I was thinking that there may be some projection going on.. like perhaps they may not like that about themselves and were taking it out on me??

Best Answer

hi there i know a year too late hope your doing better since you first post this but ah sure no harm in my opinion<br />
it aint a bad thing yes its great in ways thinking outside the box making good calculated answers.i dont know if your like me but im 24 and i find socilising like a challenge.i cant stop overthinking and when it comes to relationships oh boy does my mind go overboard and eventually a burnout.<br />
i have been getting help for 18 months now cause of depression.tried loads of phsyciatrists nd one stage it seemed i had socialphobiambut turns out no.are you like this

Best Answer

Thinking ability is an amazing gift and it allows us to accomplish wonderful things. The human mind is the greatest problem solver on the planet, and it is eager to provide you with the answer to any question, and the solution to any challenge!<br />
I am analytical, I THINK things through and it has not prevented me from living. It has, however kept me from making bad decisions or acting rashly.

Best Answer

Its not good or bad per se, just in a context.

Best Answer