What should I do?
Zebzz Zebzz 51-55, M 6 Answers Dec 4, 2012 in Self Improvement

So you're insecure about seeing a therapist about insecurity huh? Then the answer is obvious. Hide.

Best Answer

I did as you suggested. Apparently she couldn't see me today so I've had to rearrange for next week.

Best Answer

If you don't get on with her, it won't work long term, find another one but keep this appt.

Best Answer

But it took me 3 months to get this one.

Best Answer

I understand, waited year plus for mine. GP told me if you don't get on it won't work, he was right. Did you go today ?

Best Answer

I did but I didn't like the outcome. Turns out my suspicions could be correct. Don't really want to go into it on here. I'll admit to my question being a joke but I genuinely did go today.

Best Answer

Takes time to build up a relation and understand you not wanting to go into details here. I tried to change mine but am way too soft hahaha, It helped but it was as much for him as myself hahaha. Honestly you can ask for someone else, I know people do.

Best Answer

My therapist is fine (that was the joke) insecurity!..sorry it's my sense of humour. It's what keeps me going. lol

Best Answer

I SEE !! Sorry my past experience getting in the way. Glad you have a good one : )

Best Answer

I say find another therapist. If she doesnt like you then how are you to work through your problems?

Best Answer

I've no idea, all I do no is there are no others available for several more months.

Best Answer

Poop on her...

Best Answer

I couldn't do that it wouldn't be right.

Best Answer

Ok get somebody else to do it for you...

Best Answer

Pack duct tape and a rag

Best Answer

I'm not an American you know it's gaffa tape to us.

Best Answer

Im not either :O I just dunno any other name for it.... I thought it was 'duck' for ages

Best Answer