i am kinda confused like to eat something light before running on it then eat a breakfast or lunch or to take my meal first then run on it please help me thanks in advance
samnthabig samnthabig 16-17 10 Answers Dec 24, 2011

I would just not eat, you will save money, also you wont need to go on the treadmill, which will save you money, then you could sell your treadmill and get more cash which would pay for the new smaller clothes you will need

Best Answer

Just not eating doesn't help though (experience and thatks to studying it in biology). If you go into starve mode your body doesn't want to lose stored starch and fat. Plus, if you do lose a large amount of body weight, you get flabby skin and stretch marks. Exercising helps to tighten the skin as you lose weight. So exercising and eating go hand in hand. =]

Best Answer

I was actually joking, but on a serious note, loosing weight is 80% diet and 20% excercise, I lost 8kg thats 17.6 pounds in 3 months with only a slight increase in my exercise program (which was not much before I started), that was April to July this year, im still the same weight now.

Best Answer

First run, then eat. If you want to eat first, wait for an half an hour at least and try not to eat a heavy meal. =]

Best Answer

eat something small and high in protein once youve finished on the treadmill. no later than two hours after, though.

Best Answer

During springs to mind

Best Answer

From a health perspective it has to be before you eat and make sure you drink plenty of water before you sit down for dinner so you're too full to eat : )

Best Answer

Run outside. Treadmills are unnatural. Eat afterwards.

Best Answer

after you will have less of a appatite and work off more calories but do not work out on a empty stomach your body will eat your lean body mass first and that is not what you want

Best Answer

prob might help if you eat after so you dont get stiches.

Best Answer