a ex- is for a reason! that is going to cause more problems for you ! Plus the family of yours will disown you ! it is not worth it no way! you tried it and it did not work and i know that was'nt the only break-up you had with him! after the honeymoon is over.. than one of you does something wrong and out comes the bones from the closet ( DRAMA)

Best Answer

move to canada or nz

Best Answer

Just remember other people have to deal with the on going dramas, so make sure you both understand that,before you get back together.

Best Answer

If you're really in love with this person then your family should understand. However, if he's bad news then your family probably is trying to protect you from future heartbreak. Look into your heart and ask yourself, do you like this guy, or are you in love with him? If you only like this guy then I don't see why you'd even bother getting back with him. Also, what was the reason of your breakup in the first place? If you were both fighting with each other then that isn't love. Love doesn't fight! I have no clue where you're going with this because you seem a little desperate to me, especially because you're talking about an ex- ...hmm... ...why'd he become this ex in the first place? If it was because of outside forces and you two always were inseparable like the characters off of The Notebook... then I'd say, go for it! Otherwise, go to school and learn how to write a question and then get back to me and I might have a better answer.

Best Answer