Then carefully choose the right one to use when talking about buying new dresses ...
midnightstoker midnightstoker 46-50, M 9 Answers Feb 8 in Community

When she says "I want" that means I need to get it for her. When she says "I need" then my duty is laid out plainly. Her wishes are my commands.

Best Answer

If you need her to take off that dress then you too want her to buy it!!!

Best Answer

I like to buy them used :D

Best Answer

You don't understand women at all, do you?

Best Answer

I end up buying them all anyhow.....

Best Answer

speaking of wanting and needing , I recently discovered I have a thing for sneakers , not expensive ones just different colors

Best Answer

Yep, I agree. I suggest men do the same when shopping for a big Azz gas guzzler truck that cost $50,000 dollars or more and depreciates in value the moment it's driven off the lot.

Best Answer

Americans and their trucks...

If at least they liked stylish sports cars...

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Really, what kind of woman is interested in a big truck? A lady carpenter like Ralph Monroe?

Best Answer

(Smile) Interesting you said that. My husband and I were at the dealer the other day picking my car up from servicing and this elderly woman drove off in this huge monster like pick up truck. Apparently it sits outside since a bunch of snow was in the back. My husband and I just stared. Takes all kinds to make up the world. Then again, it could be her husband's truck, or was his truck before he passed. Who knows. She was handling it well.

Best Answer

There's only one sort of pick-up truck buyer in Europe: the person that needs one to work. Other than builders, carpenters and plumbers, few people own trucks.

Best Answer

Ohhhh Ricky! I need a new dress!!!

Best Answer

You really are a misogynist huh?

Best Answer
Best Answer