I asked human resources if the hiring manager was available next week (nope) the week after (nope) the 25th..does that mean they probably arent looking for someone that badl? Or maybe they found someone but just feel like they have to interview a csrtain amt of ppl
vikesfan06 vikesfan06 26-30, M 2 Answers Feb 6 in Community

unlikely they are trying to deceive you. as a hiring manager myself i have a difficult time preparing for and hosting interviews on top of my regular (and irregular) everyday business duties. likely they will reserve 2 or 3 days for a hiring 'blitz' where the hiring manager has dedicated those days to interview everyone back-to-back. though waiting three weeks is irritating it isn't unheard of.

Best Answer

Thank you. What kind of stuff do you do? Did u go to college

Best Answer

I own and operate an engineering firm (under grad stanford engineering, certified millwright)

Best Answer

the hiring manager may be on vacation, or working on another project until then.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer