sheenybean sheenybean 26-30, F 6 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Family Struggles

Old souls are very patient. :-)

Best Answer

I think the ex<x>pression usually means someone that is unusually understanding, wise, empathetic, loving... so, if that fits you, good . . . use that old soul to help and be kind to others. If old soul means a cantankerous curmudgeon then, stay indoors and leave people alone.

Best Answer

cantankerous curmudgeon what does that mean????

Best Answer

the opposite of understanding or empathetic, someone that, as they get older they get cranky and disagreeable.

Best Answer

I am also an old soul. don't know how to explain it but I know I am. I just live my life.

Best Answer

In my opinion, we're all composed of atoms from the Big Bang, so we're all old. I'm not sure how to guide you as far as doing something about it, though.

Best Answer

you should really read up on souls. it's amazing what you miss becasue you just never knew what someone was talking about. I am very strong with my beliefs. Some old souls are teachers...so maybe you should listen

Best Answer

My answer wasn't meant to belittle you, sheenybean. I'm entirely serious. We're all old souls and we're all teachers. I'm sorry you assumed I don't know anything or don't listen to anyone.

Best Answer

Centrum Silver for the Soul?

Best Answer

What?

Best Answer