karebear101 karebear101 18-21 9 Answers Dec 14, 2012 in Loneliness

a dog there is nothing like coming home to a happy tail wagging dog who is excited you walked in the door. save one from a shelter they have most love to give.

Best Answer

Get a ba<x>senji dog. they are barkless, good for apartment dwellers. and a little larger than an ankle biter. Never had one myself, but I read about them.

Best Answer

Fish!!! Aquariums are very relaxing and calming.

Best Answer

A Kraken. I love mine. But I released him, and he hasn't returned. Now I really miss him.

Best Answer

"Release the Kraken"!!!!!! *voice of Liam Neeson*

Best Answer

a dog needs more space than that, and it would get too lonely if you're away all day

Best Answer

Okay lets all return from lala land now and help this kid out. A dog would not be my first choice...although everyone knows how much I love my dog...because they can be loud and /or destructive when left alone too long, not to mention expensive, and you are a busy starving student. If you can wrap your brain around it, get a rat. They are smart, clean, very friendly, sleep while you are gone, cheap and easy to keep. Because of their size they are portable and not hard to make arrangements for if you go away for the weekend. The relativley short lifespan ( 3 years=old rat ) is perfect for your uncertain future haha... And they are very quiet.<br />
If you have never met one,.visit a pet store and ask to handle one. I reccommend a female ( they boy bits get scarey big ) and as young as available. <br />
I have always had a pet rat in my classroom, they are wonderful. The rat stigma is the only negative I can think of. And I'm sure its no worse than what people think about krakens....just sayin... : )

Best Answer

a big *** lizard or a foul talking bird

Best Answer

Get a Monkey but you have to watch out because they like to throw poop.

Best Answer