There are many good, kind people on EP, and I'm glad you've found them and are happy here. Welcome. ;)

Best Answer

It has been the best experience in my entire life. I am going to repay ep owners in the future.

Best Answer

You obviously haven't met me yet.

Best Answer

No, I have not. But I would know how to deal with you. Tell me about you. I like your kitty makeup by the way.

Best Answer

I'm curious, how has EP changed your life? In what specific ways has it helped you. I've found it cathartic to be able to be 100% candid here. I feel more confident about who I am and less isolated alone or embarrassed about various aspects of my self or my life.

Best Answer

My experience too on here. I am writing a book about my life and it will have experiences I have had in it that changed my life.

Best Answer

Great, glad you have positive in your life, ride that wave :)

Best Answer

Thank you. I do so very much love my life now. I did not when I first come to EP but I do now.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

You are blessed my dear.. we love you too...

Best Answer

I have been blessed beyond my greatest dreams in the past two months. My life is great now since I have EP and all of you.

Best Answer

Yup. luv you too.

Best Answer

You are my special and beloved friend will forever be as special to me as EP. I do love you so very much.

Best Answer

I don't ever recall talking to you, but you said " You all," so thank you. :)

Best Answer

I don't remember for sure if we have or not. But you are a part of EP and yes I do love you. My heart is filled with love and care. I am always here to help if I can.

Best Answer

Why thank you random person I've never saw before. ^_^

Best Answer

You are welcome random person I have never seen before. I love you by the way.

Best Answer

I empathize ;)

Best Answer

It is a good experience for me.

Best Answer

Same here my life would NOT be the same without EP. :)

Best Answer