Makemewhole Makemewhole 22-25, F 3 Answers Jul 9, 2012

Wow. Your IPodtouch did this to your legs? How did that happen becuz I own an IPhone so what happens? <br />
As for your burns, maybe use Salvon or coco butter mite helps soothes the pains. Your sensitivity, you need to see your doc/hospital or a specialist. Where do you live so I can give you specific answers. Sorry that you had burns. My niece dropped a hot hot drink onto her chest, it was quite bad so I had to take to hospital to get it treated properly but I I put cold water on the burns and added salvon cream 10 mins later. My poor kid.

Best Answer

Omg, no, sorry. I mean my iPod mucked up my question. It was fire that burnt me. I'm a little too scared to try different creams at them moment. My burns haven't fully healed just yet. But I'll try it in the future. Thank you.

Best Answer

Oh my bad. . I am sorry that u had burns and u being nervous abt creams is normal. Was it recent? Why not use a little bit of cream and put in on small bit of burn to test it? There r creams that treat small burns.

Best Answer