Where I go to church nobody inquires about anybody else's past sins and everybody understands that Christianity is all about forgiveness.<br />
Message me if you want suggestions, but in any case find yourself a church home. Keep looking.

Best Answer

what does it matter what others say about it i know of many christian churches who have many reformed people in there congregation ... but if all else fails all that you need is your faith and the belief that God loves you am i right?

Best Answer

So what are you being condemned for?

Best Answer

For some mistakes I made in my youth playing with tarot cards and stalking my lover, but I was saved by Christ from all of that so basically I was condemned for just being a live because they had no right condemning me for that when I was already condemned years earlier, why beat a dead horse. I am saved now and I've been given my innocents again.

Best Answer

So why are you worried? No Christian based church would condem you for past mistakes. One of the last actions, of Jesus Christ, while he was here on Earth, was to forgive a robber and murderer.
St Paul wrote the the early Church in Rome "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."
Romans 8:1
Look a little closer at the writings of St. Paul.
I hope this helps.

Best Answer