jobtr jobtr 22-25 12 Answers Nov 12, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Talk about it. Find out where he Is envisioning his future.

Best Answer

Take some time away from him. It happens in relationships.

At one point in my relationship, I went through this feeling of revulsion. I just can't explain it. One day he approached me and I was just repulsed by him.

I spent some time away and things got back to normal. Take a holiday, stay somewhere else, away from him.

Best Answer

should i keep working on the relationship? or is it time to move on? i told him about my feelings and he tells me how i could feel this way after all that he has done for me

Best Answer

Look, if you've been together 7 years, maybe it's just time to move on. I wouldn't suggest trying that yet, though.
I think for starters you should just say you need a bit of time away, to refocus yourself. If there are currently stresses on you, stress could be the cause. So maybe just take some time out, just for yourself. Tell him you need some "me time" and go out with some friends, spend a week down south or something.

Best Answer

the seven year itch... auwch.

If you made it to seven years, you have a lot of memories together, and you should think before you break up. Remind yourself of why you cared in the first place; a person you spent seven years of your life with is worth at least that much.

Best Answer

time to talk.

Best Answer

Do you think he feels the same way,or just you? that can make a difference. How well do you know him?

Best Answer

Time to talk.

Best Answer

lol i dunno

i could never see u again

weak moments dont mean anyhing

Best Answer

Take a weekend off...

Best Answer

how do i tell him? We've had a long and intimate relationship. We have also gone through many difficult times together. I also feel attracted to this other guy. Is this attraction simply because I feel neglected by my own boyfriend?

Best Answer

Hey just grab few friends and tell him that its girls weekend out....no men allowed....simple...
foret that other guy...guess who with for 7 years...?not that other guy but yr boy friend....men always have problems in expressing themselves....go out for a weekend and when yr back you'll start feeling for him again..:))

Best Answer

thank you my friend

Best Answer

best of luck...and sorry for spelling mistakes...got a crappy keyboard...:s
true love comes only once in life....dun let it go away...:))

Best Answer

Just be honest.

Best Answer