only if ita a first cousin is it illegal.... i say love knows no rules.. be happy....good luck

Best Answer

It IS legal to marry your 1st cousin...I know, because I researched the possibility when dating my 2nd cousin for a while.

Best Answer

I thought that was illegal !

Best Answer

has not happend to me YET but im sure it will. my side of the family dont have much of a ppproblem but her side would go fu*king loony on us. but its not stopping us. we love each other and always will. but there is a little problem i hae to wait for her to turn 18 before we can move forward. her family is keeping her away from me.

Best Answer

This is exactly how my family is i just dont know what to do. My dad has totally disowned his side of te family

Best Answer

Looking for people just like YOU! Do you look forward to holidays with your cousin a little too much? Ever fantasize about how close is too close to get to one of your relatives?It’s time to face the facts; you’ve got a crush on your cousin. Do you wish your family love could blossom in a safe environment? If you’re 18 years of age or older then send us a picture of you and your cousin crush and tell us all about your secret love. Submit all responses as well as name and contact information to the following email: Cousin.loving.casting@gmail.com

Best Answer