I dont have a passion or something I always wanted to do that can be made into a job. I dont know which way to go or which way I can go at my age. I just need to get back to work fast. I look back on what I have done and I haven't enjoyed most of it - it just paid me well. Now that I don't have that, all that experience and work seem lie a huge waste of time. I have cheated myself out of some happiness without even realizing it. I as probably one of those people who needed to take time to find themselves when they were young and just starting out. I went way down some wrong roads without a map and they have left me nowhere and completely lost. I have been lost (laid off, changed jobs, etc) before and always found something - but I fear this time is different.
npgfunk npgfunk 46-50 6 Answers Sep 11, 2013 in Unemployment

My dad once told me "Work to live but never live to work." Not everyone can have a job they love but everyone can fill their life with people, things, activities that they do love. Sometimes we need to be a little 'lost' for awhile...it gives us time to regroup. Peace on your journey.

Best Answer

wise words - thank you

Best Answer

everyone hates there job. stop complaining or go do somthing you like.

Best Answer

Read the question again - I am not complaining. The issue is that I dont have anything I like or want to do in particular. Thanks for nothing.

Best Answer

If you're in America you're most fortunate my granmps would say. Here you can think a job and go do it or even be it and people will pay ya for it.

Brainstorm, get some buds together who know ya and plug there brains for ideas. Add a family member in there also and someone who hates ya for ***** and giggles.

Ask God what your purpose is and why he created ya.

1-800-759-0700

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

Time is precious. "What ever you do in life, you might as well be the best at it" - A good moral to live by; be the best at what you do.

Best Answer